WEDDING PACKAGE AND SERVICES INCLUDED FOR THE FEE STATED IN FORM ABOVE:
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire understanding between Bianca and THE CLIENT. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. The only way to change or add to this agreement is to do so in writing, and providing the document is signed by all the relevant parties. The fee or collection agreed upon at the time of signing can be changed only in the event that Bianca is available to provide extra coverage or products where possible and when THE CLIENT agrees to sign a new contract or accept a new quote acknowledging this. THE CLIENT may not reduce the collection agreed upon due to Bianca’s limited availability. In the event all services agreed upon are cancelled, the balance of half of the agreed fee will be paid to Bianca by THE CLIENT to offset the loss of income.
1. RESERVATION: Upon your signature and receipt of your initial payment, Bianca will reserve the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the initial payment is non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the wedding cancelled for any reason; including acts of God, fire, strike and/or extreme weather. The initial payment is to be paid within 48 hours of signing the contract. The initial payment is applied towards the contracted wedding photography package. THE CLIENT understands and agrees that the entire amount owed for the wedding photography package described in the contract is due two weeks prior to the wedding date.
2. CANCELLATION: In the event that THE CLIENT cancels the contracted services for wedding photography outlined in this contract before the specified date within this contract, the initial payment will be forfeited. Bianca agrees to refund all additional paid money (less expenditures for which receipts will be provided), to THE CLIENT. Should the Wedding be cancelled within four (4) weeks prior to the wedding only 50% of total monies paid will be refundable minus the booking fee.
3. PRE-EVENT CONSULTATION: The parties agree to a pre-event consultation before the wedding date in order to finalise the actual shooting times and locations. This will be at the location Bianca and THE CLIENT agree to, or due to change of circumstances may be at an alternate location if it is acceptable to all parties.
4. EVENT GUIDE: THE CLIENT will be responsible for (or have someone designated for this responsibility) identifying people/objects of whom/which specific photographs are desired. The photographer will NOT be held accountable for not photographing desired people, however every effort will be made to capture desired combinations.
5. COOPERATION: The parties agree to positive cooperation and communication for the best possible result within the definition of this assignment. Bianca is not responsible for key individuals’ failure to be present or to cooperate during photography sessions, neither for missed images due to details not revealed to Bianca and will not be held liable for any photographs not taken.
7. HOUSE RULES: The photographer is limited by the guidelines of the ceremony official or the reception site management. THE CLIENT agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is THE CLIENT’S responsibility; Bianca will offer technical recommendations only.
8. DIGITAL NEGATIVES, PRINTS and COPYRIGHTS: The photographs, digital negatives and/or prints produced by Bianca are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without explicit written permission. The negatives and/or slides are the property of THE CLIENT for personal use only. You must obtain written permission from, and compensate Bianca prior to an event where you, your friends or relatives publish or sell the photographs for profit. Shared copyright for re-printing and enlarging purposes will be obtained by THE CLIENT.
9. MODEL RELEASE: THE CLIENT hereby assigns and grants Bianca and the legal representatives the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of THE CLIENT for editorial, trade, advertising or any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. THE CLIENT hereby releases Bianca and its legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs. It is agreed that Bianca may display and use the photographs taken for advertising, display, website and internet promotion, photographic contests, public display such as in malls, photography books, photography instructional books, store fronts, window displays, studio display, television advertising, magazine advertising and any other purpose thought proper by Bianca.
10. EXCLUSIVITY / GUEST PHOTOGRAPHY: It is understood that Bianca will act as the sole and exclusive wedding photographer. Because of the fact that flashes from guests’ cameras may ruin shots taken by Bianca THE CLIENT acknowledges that they are responsible for notifying all of their guests that guest photography is not permitted at any time while the professional photographer are in session. The formal photography time is for the exclusive use of Bianca to capture the formal wedding portraits. Because of time constraints and the need for subjects to pay full attention to the professional photographer, guest photography cannot be permitted. Bianca will allow guests to take snapshots during the processional and recessional, during candid events at the church, and at the altar during the time Bianca’s equipment is being packed away. In return for this consideration Bianca insists no other guest photography take place when or where Bianca is working. No other photographer using professional equipment will be allowed by Bianca at any time during the wedding unless they are assisting. Bianca will not be liable and no further claims can be pursued by THE CLIENT for any images ruined or interrupted, by a guest photographer.
11. GUEST COOPERATION: THE CLIENT is responsible for the conduct of their guests. THE CLIENT will direct all other service providers (florist, DJ, caterer, etc.) to provide any needed information and cooperation to the photographer. Coordination with other service providers is necessary to complete all the photography sessions as scheduled. THE CLIENT should share the photography schedule with other service providers to make sure that there is no conflict in times. In addition, events during the wedding day should be planned to make the best use of time from all vendors. Bianca will not tolerate verbally or physically abusive behavior, nor will share time or compete with guest photographers for the attention of the subjects.
12. COMPLETION SCHEDULE: Digital processing takes approximately 30 – 90 Days during peak periods (i.e. November to March) processing can sometimes take longer. Creation of a wedding album takes 6-10 weeks, enlargements 1-2 weeks or possibly longer when laboratory and bindery schedules are heavy.
13. PAYMENTS for ADDITIONAL ALBUMS, PRINTS AND POST PRODUCTION SERVICES: THE CLIENT agrees that 50% initial payment is required at the time of placing your order, outside of the purchased package, and the balance due at time of collection. All collections are to be made from the office of Bianca Hawk unless alternative arrangements are made and agreed to by all parties. A travel allowance may be payable for delivery if agreed upon.
14. METHOD OF REMUNERATION: Payment to be deposited into the following bank account.
Stories by Bianca
Please use your names, wedding date and location as references
PROOF OF PAYMENT TO BE PROVIDED ON REQUEST
15. PENALTY FEES & CHARGES: There is a $100 per day late payment fee for any payments that are not postmarked or delivered to Bianca by the required date. At least six weeks before due date, the client will be provided with the final invoice and due date reminder, all balances are to be paid 2 weeks before the Wedding.
16. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: Bianca with the discovery of new information, changes to agreed circumstances, or other factors, which tend to circumvent its policies, may result in its withdrawal. Non-cooperation; changes in locations, facilities or available times; missed appointments and late payments are examples of contributing factors. Should Bianca initiate the withdrawal, all fees will be returned, excluding deposit as well as fair market value for all services/products already provided. In case of withdrawal, $100.00 an hour will be charged for all photography services already provided and $50.00 an hour will be incurred for all other services, consultations and driving time, rounded up to the nearest half-hour.
17. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: In the unlikely event of severe medical, natural, or other emergencies, it may be necessary to retain an alternative photographer. Bianca will make every effort to secure a replacement photographer able and/or willing to provide a similar package as chosen in this contract at the same/similar tariff. If such a situation should occur and a suitable replacement is not found, responsibility and liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package.
18. NON-GUARANTEE: Although every possible care will be taken to produce photographs of all important and special events during the wedding, Bianca cannot place an unconditional guarantee on the above. Bianca will not be held responsible for any ruined photographs due to guests’ (or any other) flashes; or any other ruined photographs due to any other cause in or outside of Bianca’s control. Bianca takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation and processing of photographs, including using professional grade equipment and professional grade backup equipment. However, in the unlikely event of THE CLIENT’S photographs being lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Bianca’s control, the latter’s liability is limited to the return of all payments received for the event package. The limit of liability shall not exceed the contract price stated herein. The limit of liability for a partial loss of originals shall be a prorated amount of the exposures lost based on the percentage of total number of originals.
19. PERFORMANCE: The performance of this contract on behalf of Bianca Hawk shall be contingent upon acts of God, flood, fire, warfare, government laws or regulations, electrical failure, strikes by suppliers, and/or conditions beyond its control.
20. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable under the law, the validity of this agreement as a whole shall not be affected, and the other provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Additional Expenses: THE CLIENT is responsible for all additional travel, accommodation and transport cost not already provided for in the purchase package if locations and/or times alter from those agreed upon and listed within this agreement.